photo Banner.jpg

April 6, 2012

Fab not Drab Fridays is BACK!

I’m BBBAAACCCKKK! I realize I went M.I.A. for the ENTIRE month of March but between the wedding, physical recovery of the wedding, recovering the house from the wedding, and catching up on work, March is a complete blur to me. Thank you Courtney for posting so many awesome things while Laryssa and I were away. Let’s hope this now allows Laryssa to post more. IN FACT! I issued a challenge to her a while back but maybe issuing it live on the blog will get her to accomplish it sooner. I challenged Laryssa to write a post about one of her projects….drddrdrdrdrdr (drumroll) all in RHYME! It’s a good thing you cant see me right now, imagine me trying to clap my hands with joy while trying to type at the same time and smiling from ear to ear. I’M SO EXCITED! I have high expectations for this challenge and can’t wait to see what she comes up with.

I apologize that Fab not Drab Fridays took an extended vacation. It will return starting today! Yay!
I also have to apologize, we had some serious html issues with the blog that took FOREVER to fix and then when I fixed it, it lasted 2 hours before messing up again. Thankfully it has lasted a little longer this time and our sidebar is now back where it belongs instead of at the bottom of the blog. However, in the process of figuring out and fixing the problem, links had to be deleted. I truly apologize if yours was one that got deleted. I promise it’s nothing personal, we really do love you!
Now who is ready to party?!? I can’t wait to see what you have been up to. Feel free to post more than one project since I was gone for so long.
In case you forgot the Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Add either the Our DIY Diaries or Fab not Drab Fridays button to the post or at least make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us.
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)
OurDIYDiaries
OurDIYDiaries


Jtag-300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...