photo Banner.jpg

May 17, 2012

Fab not Drab Fridays

We had some AWESOME link ups this week. Thank you to everyone that linked up! We decided to
go with a theme this week for the features….drumroll….dum dumm dum dum!!! ROOM REVEALS!
It just so happens that we had 2 (perfect feature number) fantastic room reveals. It also just so happens that I’m in need of some serious inspiration to get going on my craft/music room as well as my master bedroom makeovers. Both rooms haunt me at night and it’s about time they become the beauties they were meant to be and not the ho hum zombie of my dead failed projects or the ugly love child of two completely different designs. Trust me when I say that red, black, gold, navy blue, and coral, mixed in with some white and grey does not make for a pretty design. Although, maybe it’s just me…I’m sure Project Runway’s Tim Gunn could “Make it Work!” Wow I’m bad at getting off topic…(slap upside the head) now I’m back on track. We LOVED both room reveals that were linked up this week. 
Features this week go to Bethany from Pitter and Glink (love the name btw) and her OH MY BEAUTIFUL craft room re-do!CraftRoom20 I love that lamp! Total definition of creative geniusness! 
Our next feature goes to Melissa from How Sweet It Is! Talk about the cutest bathroom ever! I NEVER would have thought to do stripes in a bathroom, or a banner for that matter but it works beautifully! IMG_6235
Now that’s a bathroom that would I wouldn’t mind reading a good book in.

We love your room reveals and think you are awesome! Please grab a feature button, if you like.

OurDIYDiaries

Time for a new party! Remember to share the party with your friends and don’t be afraid to flaunt your awesomeness… link up a 2-3 of your projects!

OurDIYDiaries

Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Add either the Our DIY Diaries or Fab not Drab Fridays button to the post or at least make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...