photo Banner.jpg

February 8, 2013

5 of My Favorite Things to do With Baking Soda!

The husband has turned me into a little bit of a clean freak... not necessarily a bad thing... Just a little annoying at times.  Anyways, one of the things we ALWAYS have on hand in our household is baking soda! It is so incredibly versatile, how could I not keep it around. Here are some of my favorite things to do with it.
photo
1. Clean the tub! I love wetting down the shower, sprinkling a little bit of baking soda and scrubbing away the grime!
2. Deodorizing the sinks. I hate a dirty/smelly garbage disposal, baking soda and lemon wedges does the trick!
3. Carpet powder. Sprinkle it on let sit for at least 20 minutes to an hour and vacuum up! Add essential oils to your baking soda for a more fragrant scent.
4. Cleaning tarnished jewelry. Take a little water and baking soda and gently scrub with an old toothbrush.
5. Sprinkle in your laundry! It gives it a little boost! Especially in your whites! Not to mention, it's great for kids laundry and for people with sensitive skin.

Ltag-300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...