photo Banner.jpg

February 18, 2013

Progress Is The Best Motivation

The biggest motivation that I’ve had on this get healthy challenge is seeing results. I can read inspirational posts and quotes all day long and sure, they help with some motivation, but nothing motivates me more than seeing the positive results of all my efforts.
Results are not just a number on a scale. Yes, it’s nice to see a lower number, week after week but it’s not all that matters. I recently had my 3 month appointment at the doctors and the appointment went really well. I exceeded the doctors expectations which is always great. Not only did the progress show in the weight loss and numbers in the blood work levels, it shows with how I feel. I have more energy and overall just feel better and that is a great motivator to continue.
At the beginning of the year, Jan. 7th to be exact, I took my measurements so I could keep track of inches lost as well as pounds. Just for fun today, I decided to re-measure. I was just curious to see any slight progress I might be making. I was very pleasantly surprised and couldn’t contain my excitement so I just had to share!
So far I’ve lost a total of 18 pounds and 18.75 inches, including but not limited to, 2 inches from my waist, 3 inches from my hips, 7 inches from my legs, and 3.5 inches from my arms.
I can’t wait to see how the measurements read next month.
And just in case you love the motivational quotes, here is a printable of one of my favorites that I found.
 photo WorkoutMotivationPrintable.jpg
Such a true statement.
Jtag-300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...