photo Banner.jpg

February 16, 2013

Weekly Menu

I can’t believe it’s Saturday again! Where did the week go? I feel like I just put together my weekly menu and grocery list for last week and it’s already time to do it again.
This week I’m trying a lot of new recipes from Skinnytaste.com If you have checked out her site, you totally should. Her recipes haven’t failed me yet! I also like that so far, I’ve been able to find them on My Fitness Pal to put in the calories.
This week we are having:
Sunday-Tacos at families (It’s family dinner Sunday and funny enough, both our families will be enjoying Tacos)
Monday- Sloppy Joes with Baked Onion Rings (Our Sloppy Joes got pushed back from last week due to an unexpected Belated Birthday Dinner with Laryssa and her Hubs.)
Tuesday- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Asparagus & Rice
Wednesday- Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas
Thursday- Spinach Manicotti (I might change this…not set on it yet)
Friday- Free Day (Just in case I don’t feel like cooking!)
Saturday- Grilled Chicken & Spinach Salad (Gotta have our salad day)
I have a few healthy desserts in mind that I’d like to try. I’ll post any of the successes. BTW, the lighter Texas Sheet Cake that we made….DELICIOUS!!!! You can find the recipe here.
What’s on your menu this week?
Jtag-300










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...