photo Banner.jpg

March 6, 2013

The end...

I tried my hardest to prevent this day from coming but alas it has... You see, today is march 6th or better known in my world as Jens birthday. *deep sigh followed by a bit of lip quivering* saddest day of the year (for at least me anyways). Today marks the end of my 55 days of bliss and the beginning of Jens 310 days of bliss. Check out the full story here. I am saddened to say that today Jen turned 25 and I am still 24 making her yet again older, therefore bossier, than I.  Sad, I know, let us all take a moment to recognize the seriousness of this deep dark day...

Enough of that though, today was actually very nice once I got to see Jens sweet and smiling face. Jen, Mr. Awesome, myself, my hubby, Jens parents, and our grandparents all went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and oddly enough, we all ordered the same thing. It was amazing as always!  It was truly an evening filled with fun, laughter, memories,(and a little heartache on my end).

 Here we have Jen and Mr. Awesome!

This what I got Jen for her Birthday! Yes, it is a door knob, yes it is a vintage coral and yes it is BEAUTIFUL! Be jealous... 

 Here is Jen about to make a birthday wish! Note that she is happy and hopeful...
 ANNNNDDD now please note the change of face and demeanor once we remind her that she is half way to 50!! LOVE IT...  
Finally the two lovely ladies you run this blog. Jen and I!

 Secretly I am (somewhat) glad Jen is older than I, but don't tell her that. You see, without Jen I would not have an older sister to share with, learn from, laugh with. Someone who I could be my complete self around and not worry if we will still be friends the next day. Without her I wouldn't have total bliss in my life. Thank you Jen! I love you! Happy birthday!! 


-Laryssa 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...