photo Banner.jpg

February 10, 2012

Fab not Drab Features and Party #6

Yay for Friday! Anyone else totally excited it’s the weekend? Not sure why I am excited, my weekend is full of landscaping and cleaning in prep for the shower next week but I’m hoping I can find some time to get some crafts in. What is everyone else up to this weekend? Any special projects going on?
Ready for the features? Our first feature come from Alison at Pig and Paint. I love her idea of adding a second button to jeans to help them fit better. I’m jealous that she adds the button to make her jeans smaller…darn skinny girls!…I guarantee I’d be the opposite…oh please tell me I’m not the only one! Most of all, I LOVE her sense of humor! You seriously need to go and read her blog…immediately after linking up of course! I promise you won’t be sorry. Thanks for making us laugh Alison! I’ll forgive you for rubbing in your skinniness hehe


SDC12544SDC12568
Our other favorite comes from Ashley at Simply Designing. These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies look absolutely divine! I saw the picture, read the post, and thought “there is no way I could NOT try these!” Thanks for the recipe Ashley! Or should I really say, thanks for guaranteeing that I’ll have to add a second button to my jeans to make them larger……these cookies better be worth it!Cookies 03Cookies 01Thanks everyone for linking up! Ladies, we would love for you to take a featured button!
OurDIYDiaries
If you have a list or know of a list of regular linky parties, please feel free to add us to the list. We love Fab not Drab Fridays and want to get the word out so we can get lots of fellow partiers over here!
Let’s Party!
Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Add either the Our DIY Diaries or Fab not Drab Fridays button to the post or at least make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us.
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!

OurDIYDiaries
OurDIYDiaries

By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, so are you sweet to call me skinny, but I promise I'm rocking curves, girl! Why do you think my favorite jeans ran away screaming?...TWICE!! :) Thank you so much for the feature!! I'm totally honored. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...