photo Banner.jpg

August 3, 2012

Fab not Drab Friday

It’s 12:15 a.m.. Mr. Awesome is snoring sleeping loudly. My usual remedy of a kick to the leg and a jab to the side seems to only make it worse. Add that to my wide open eyes and what do you get? Me, sitting on the couch, fascinated by the 2 Chinese men playing ping pong in the Olympics. Really? Ping Pong? Really? 2 men from the same Country? Really? Have you seen them play? I have to say I’m a little shocked that they can’t keep the ball going longer then they do…not that I could do better. HA! That would be funny to see…me…playing Pin Pong! Can you tell it’s late? I think I need sleep…

I’m pretty sure this is my punishment for not getting the party posted earlier, or maybe it’s because I have a major work deadline tomorrow and am not even close to being finished. Unless you call a faceless princess good enough for a company logo. Curse my lack of inspiration + procrastination!
Okay, back to the topic at hand. IT’S AUGUST! Wowzas! It’s also time for another party!
Have I told you just how much I love Natalie from Doodle Craft? She’s amazing and if you haven’t already, you should blog stalk her…like I secretly do. I’m seriously in love with this gallery  wall. I love chunky frames, I love Peacocks, and I think you all know what my favorite color is… gallery wall scroll mirror
Love, love, love! And do you see those ring holders that she made? Yes, you do need to go check those out! They are totally rockin!
Thanks for linking ladies!
Blissful55
Blissful55
Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1 PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Please make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement! By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)

Can’t wait to see what you have been up to!

BTW, Pretty please with a cherry on top, if you have a list of where you part, please add us to it, or if you already had before the name change, update
the link for the www.blissful55.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...