photo Banner.jpg

February 5, 2013

DIY All Purpose Cleaner

What do you do when you’re sicker than all sick, confined to your house, and run out of all purpose cleaner? Make your own! That’s exactly what I had to do this last week. We are trying to keep the germs as far away from Mr. Awesome as possible because him getting sick is one of the worst things that could happen right now. He is 3 weeks away from taking the Bar Exam and his body needs all the energy it can get to focus on his studies. So when I ran out of cleaning solution and going to the store was just way out of the question, I decided to just make my own using our essential oils. It’s super simple to make, smells good (at least to me), and does a good job.
What you will need:SONY DSC
  • 1 Cup Warm Water
  • 1 Cup Vinegar
  • 10-15 Drops of Lemon, On Guard, Wild Orange Essential Oils. (You could omit the On Guard and Wild Orange and use Tea Tree Oil if you prefer, I used what I had on hand)
  • Spray BottleSONY DSC
A word on the spray bottle. You will probably want to use a glass spray bottle as the citrus oils might eventually eat through the plastic. Once again though, I was confined to the house and chose to just repurpose an old bottle. I’ll eventually get a glass one.
Mix your warm water and vinegar.SONY DSC Then add your essential oils.SONY DSC Give it a good shake and you’re ready to get a cleanin.SONY DSC






Jtag-300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...