photo Banner.jpg

February 3, 2012

Fab not Drab Party and Features #5

This week has been hunting week. I hunted for plates for Laryssa’s Shower-found. I hunted for a buffet or dresser to turn into a buffet-not found, COME ON UNIVERSE! I hunted for the perfect vacuum-found (Mr. Awesome broke the last one in a hissy fit after being asked to vacuum…okay not really, it was a super cheap vacuum and just broke). And for the last 2 days, I have been searching for the perfect curtains…don’t worry, that deserves it’s own blog post. On to the party!
I love these bookends from Design Fluff. I’ve also been not technically “on the hunt” but casually looking for similar statues to paint…I did fine one so look for the post “The Pineapple Incident” soon to come. I totally agree that these resemble chess pieces which I kinda love! I’ve seen chess pieces at Hobby Lobby and have debated over getting them but never want to pay the price. My new favorite aisle in Goodwill might be the one with random statues. Great job! chess bookendsIMG_0414
This Petticoat from Amanda at Simply Homemade sure makes me wish that 1. I knew how to sew….okay Mom, I give in, you can teach me! and 2. that Arizona had cooler weather so I could wear amazing Petticoats like this more than just twice a year! It is BEAUTIFUL! I love the fabric, the pattern, the buttons, and the yellow scarf! I’m pretty sure I want Amanda to make me one…hint hint! You are very talented and this petticoat is gorgeous. LOVE IT!DSCN3352DSCN3356Now that I am done drooling over these 2 amazing projects, here is the featured button for you gals!
OurDIYDiaries
Thank you so much to everyone that linked up this week! Please continue to link up and share with your friends.
Now lets get the next party started!
Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Add either the Our DIY Diaries or Fab not Drab Fridays button to the post or at least make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us.
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)
Manic Mother
OurDIYDiaries

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...