photo Banner.jpg

June 7, 2012

Fab not Drab Friday

What do you say we get right down to features and a new party this week? Mostly because it’s super late and my brain is practically mush right now. FabnotDrabFridaysBanenr

I think we will go another two weeks again, still hoping to get more friends coming our way to party. I’ll work super hard on inviting people this week…pinky promise.
This weeks feature goes to Holly from Ribbons and Glue and her awesome Burlap and Bling Art. I am loving the perfect mix of textures, the neutral colors, and the bling? Ya that rocks!IMG_6496 I so want to make me one of these…maybe I will! OKAY, you talked me into it!
Thanks for linking up Holly. Your project is totally fabulous! Feel free to grab a button
OurDIYDiaries
 
Time for a new party! Remember to share the party with your friends and don’t be afraid to flaunt your awesomeness… link up a 2-3 of your projects!
OurDIYDiaries
Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Add either the Our DIY Diaries or Fab not Drab Fridays button to the post or at least make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)
Jtag-300

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I need to make one for myself too..I'm always giving away my favorite projects...sigh. Thanks-Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...