photo Banner.jpg

July 5, 2012

Fab not Drab Friday

Is there a better time to sit down and write today’s post then while waiting for your drill battery to charge so you can go finish hanging curtains? I think not. There’s a good chance that I won’t get my curtains hung up until 1:00 this morning but by golly, I will get them up before going to bed! Or at least I hope so. I’m so excited to share my curtains and my new bedding with you! I’m telling you, the vision in my head of my master bedroom makeover is AH-MAZING! Let’s just hope it turns out even half of what I picture and doesn’t take a billion years to finish.

Now onto Fab not Drab Friday…FabnotDrabFridaysBanenr

Mr. Awesome and I are currently working on a secret mission. It’s called: MISSION ORGANIZATION! I have been feeling a tad stressed (not too much) but between house work, every day life, and a business that is skyrocketing (YAY!)  it was obvious that in order to relieve some of my stress, I needed to release my inner ninja and go all Kung Fu Organizing/Cleaning on my house, finances, time, just life in general. I’ve been obsessed with organizing and cleaning tips on Pinterest so I was super excited when I found some cleaning and organizing tips linked up at our party!
Who doesn’t love to find multiple uses for one item? I’m loving this post from Stephanie at Silver Boxes about using dish soap to wash your windows! GENIUS! Thanks Stephanie!Dish soapI’m also totally diggin this garage organization idea from Andrea at Generational Rose. Thanks for sharing your awesome idea!005
We should totally do an organizing/cleaning tips/stories link party! Anyone up for that?
Thanks ladies! Grab a button!

OurDIYDiaries
 
Time for a new party! Remember to share the party with your friends and don’t be afraid to flaunt your awesomeness… link up a 2-3 of your projects!
OurDIYDiaries
I promise I’ll have new buttons by the next party (at least a new one for the features)
Guidelines for Harmonious Blogging
#1  PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
#2. Please make sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog.
#3. I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules. But I really don't want to so just follow the easy guidelines...please!
#4. This is really just a STRONG suggestion but I won't force you...that said, I would LOVE for you to follow us. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
#5. And since we all jump for joy at new comments, please take the time to visit other links and leave some comments of love and encouragement!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your photos in a feature post ( I promise we will link back to your post though!)
Jtag-300

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the party, Jen, have a great weekend!
    Jacinda @ www.yellowcloth.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...