photo Banner.jpg

September 6, 2012

Why I Love Spray Paint

Spray paint is a wonderful thing, don’t you think?
I have this black tray that I bought at Target on clearance a couple years ago. It was on clearance because of a couple tiny nicks, no biggie right? I liked it black and just never did anything with it, until now. We have a black couch and the black tray just wasn’t cutting it anymore. I’ve been integrating some of the light turquoise from the dining room into the living room to try and bring the two rooms together. I had some left over spray paint from painting this bread box and decided it was time for the tray to get a make over.SONY DSC 
It’s like playing Where’s Waldo. Can you spot the black tray on the black couch? Not workin so well huh?SONY DSCI don’t think Ginger appreciated being woken up by the flash…sorry girl.SONY DSCIsn’t she so dang cute?!!
I took the tray out and gave it a good coat of Krylon’s Ocean Breeze. SONY DSCI love when a project takes less than an hour!SONY DSCSo much better!
I’m totally loving the combination of purple and light turquoise, technically it’s more of an aqua. If I don’t specify that, my mother will slap me upside the head.
So there is my argument for why spray paint is one of the greatest things ever! In under a hour, you can totally transform something, for super cheap as well (in my case, free!)
Jtag-300

1 comment:

  1. I love this and how simple it is. Also Ginger is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...