photo Banner.jpg

January 27, 2013

Little Update from Laryssa

Quick riddle; What's better than moving? ...give up?.. Moving while preggers! 
Another riddle; Whats better than moving while prego?...give up? Moving while prego in the pouring rain! Yes! Loved EVERY second of it! (can you sense my sarcasm?)

Ah yes, while I do appreciate the rain here in good old AZ, I must say I wasn't a fan of it this weekend. BUT never the less it is done! The Husband and I are in our new home and we love it.(and I think we will only love it more minus the boxes)

So it hit me like a ton of bricks, I have so much more space to do DIY projects! Yay! I don't know if anyone has tried to paint a table in a non ventilated 600 square foot, poorly lit apartment.. but something about it just makes you want to take an ax and make fire wood out of it, until you realize that you have no fire place... 

Future projects to look forward to are dining room table refurbishing, a coffee table make over, a special wall decor involving shutters, canvas/fabric art, new recipes and more! Can't wait! It is going to be Legen WAIT FOR IT ...dary! 

- Laryssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...