photo Banner.jpg

January 26, 2013

The Week’s Menu

Today is planning and shopping day. It’s the day to plan next weeks menu, put the shopping list together, and head out into the cold rain.

I thought I’d share the menu for the next week. Most of our dinners are going to be new recipes, found on Pinterest. Let’s hope they taste good. They are also supposed to be healthy which is great because we have been making such a great effort to eat healthy and exercise.

*Brag Moment* For 3 weeks in a row, I’ve hit my goal of going to the gym at least 5 days. WooWooo! I’m also down 12 pounds. Can I get another WooWoo?!? Okay, brag moment over.

If you are new to us, you can find my menu board here.SONY DSC So here is this weeks menu with links to the recipes if you’re interested.

Sunday: Zucchini Lasagna
Monday: Stuffed Bell Peppers with Quinoa, Spinach and Feta Cheese
Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday: Fettuccini Alfredo
Thursday: Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella
Friday: House Salad with Spinach (no recipe link)
Saturday: Date Night!

I’m looking for other healthy recipes so if you have one or two or three that you absolutely love, please send them our way! Email is: theblissful55@gmail.com
Jtag-300

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do a Zucchini Lasagna for awhile now. You may have just inspired me!

    ~CJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...